Saturday, 4 March 2017

Swoon on a Saturday: Gary Cooper

I haven't done one of these in an absolute age! 2015 to be exact.

For the uninitiated amongst you, the purpose of these posts are pretty fodder for a bit of harmless swooning and a lot of distraction.


Gary Cooper
born Frank James Cooper
May 7, 1901 – May 13, 1961

Undoubtedly one of the most beautiful men to ever grace the planet.
Have you ever, in all your days, ever seen a man so utterly and completely beautiful as Gary Cooper?
Those eyes ...... That mouth, those lips ...







If you would care to head this way, I featured one of the delectable Mr. Cooper's films in a previous Film Friday.

3 comments:

  1. He was handsome alright! I love these posts. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary Cooper is definitely "swoon" material. Oh my! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have ever seen anything with Gary Cooper in. Clearly laxity on my part - such a dish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!