Friday, 2 September 2016

Miss Meadows (2014)

Something a little bit different on Film Friday today, jumping forward from the late fifties to 2014 as we saw a film recently, starring Katie Holmes.

Some of you may have seen it, some of you may be unaware of it. Personally, I LOVED it! I was in awe of the character Miss Meadows from beginning to end as frankly, she is beyond superb and I believe we could all do with a little Miss Meadows in our lives!

Really, what is there not to love?


Pretty dresses.




Bows in her hair.




Wears tap shoes with ankle socks and gloves.




Carries a dainty handbag.





Drives a classic car, a Nash Metropolitan.





Is a keen gardener and animal lover.







She's a school teacher



She stands up for herself.






And, she's also a vigilante.







Toodle ooo!


3 comments:

  1. very interesting ill have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until you mentioned vigilante I didn't think this looked like my kind of film but i do have a soft spot for kick ass ladies. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I don't think this movie had crossed my radar yet. It sounds really interesting - especially the vigilante element. I so adore women who stand up for themselves and their beliefs. Definitely one to add to the "must try to watch" list. Many thanks for the recommendation.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!