Saturday, 29 March 2014

Swoon on a Saturday: Douglas Fairbanks Junior

Douglas Elton Fairbanks, Jr., KBE, DSC 

Born: December 9, 1909, New York City, New York, United States
Died: May 7, 2000, New York City, New York, United States

*

Elton? Really?

*

I have always swooned over the delectable being that is Douglas Fairbanks Junior. 
In fact I had a framed picture of him as a young man hanging on the wall. 
Said picture would rattle of its own accord. 
Fancifully I told myself the picture was haunted. 
Intrigued I swapped the picture for another in the same frame and it failed to rattle. 
I put Douglas back in his rightful place ... the rattling continued.
Bizarre.



4 comments:

  1. That's funny about the rattling. I've seen several of this hunk's... um, man's movies. Quite a charmer.

    And nobody should have to apologize for their odd middle name. Mine is Arno. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It threw me as I connect Elton with Elton John only! I have never heard the name Arno before x

      Delete
  2. Yep! :) Especially when he was channeling a more rugged look. No matter what though, his hair could do no wrong in my books and is one of my favourite elements of his strikingly handsome appearance.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is in a pretty perfect package isn't he x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!